Located in the heart of Surry Hills the recent adaptive reuse of two historicallly significant buildings on Albion Street has created a new creative and professional office hub in the area, allowing for urban growth around Sydney’s CBD.
The development of 80 Albion Street includes extensive conservation works to both the former Francis De Sales Church and Presbytery
buildings. Work at the site included:
- Conversion of the historic church to create office spaces
- Extensive renovations and conservation works to retain the original brickwork, timber structures, and gothic features
- New flooring, paintwork and joinery throughout.
- New sanitary facilities
- Updated FER
- Alterations and additions to the presbytery building to create mixed tenant offices and a cafe
City Plan was engaged to provide Certification services for all stages of the development including:
- Demolition, structure and replacement of windows;
- Remainder of works.