We are happy to announce the Maitland Levee and Riverlink building has won another prestigious architecture and urban design award.
Located in the heart of Mailand, this public space development contains a cafe and amenities within a public plaza, and has gained recognition regionally, nationally and internationally.
Awards received to date include:
- 2019 Australian Urban Design Award for Built Projects – City and Regional Scale.
- 2019 NSW Architecture Awards – NSW Architecture Medallion (for exemplary project across all 12 awards categories);
- 2019 Sulman Medal for Public Architecture;
- 2019 NSW Architecture Awards – the Urban Design Award;
- 2019 NSW Architecture Awards – the Blacket Prize.
- 2018 Blueprint Award* for Best Public Project with Public Funding
Congratulations to McGregor Coxall and Chrofi along with the project team which included City Plan’s heritage team who were the principal heritage consultants for the project.
* The Blueprint Awards is held in London and celebrates the very best of contemporary architecture and design from around the world.