Club Marconi is considering developing a Seniors Living facility towards the northern end of the existing car park next to SWIAA nursing home. Below is an aerial view and some preliminary site plans demonstrating the potential development.
Whilst any plans are yet to be finalised, the proposal is likely to include:
- A stepped 2 to 4 storey building envelope, with the two storey component fronting Restwell Road.
- Approximately 84 dwellings in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment format.
- Communal facilities for residents such as a library, health and well-being facilities, physiotherapy rooms, medical services, food and beverage for residents, lounge room/s and outdoor communal gardens.
- 97 new onsite secure parking spaces for residents in addition to existing parking spaces.
Club Marconi has engaged City Plan to seek the community’s feedback in relation to the proposal. We welcome the community’s feedback through the following options:
- An onsite information session on 2 February 2021 in the first floor conference room at Club Marconi, between the hours of 11.00am to 3.00pm. Members of the project team will be available to respond to questions.
- Via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Carlo Di Giulio or Zoe Spurway on 8270 3500.