Across the wide spectrum of services, we see the role of planning as striving for outcomes that optimise both the "public good" and development feasibility.
We offer the full range of independent Planning and Development services available by virtue of the extensive breadth, skill and experience of our staff.
Site Acquisition & Project Feasibility Advice
- Analysing approval requirements and pathways.
- Establishing development opportunities and constraints.
- Liaising and negotiating with approval authorities.
- Preparation of detailed written "Due Dilligence" advice.
- Analysis of and provision of alternate approval strategies (DA, Part 3A, Planning Proposal, no approval)
- Adding "value" to individual sites or property portfolios.
Rezoning & Strata Planning
- Advice on comprehensive LEP's for private or government clients.
- Advice and creation of Planning Proposals for the gateway process.
- Liaison with government departments.
- Advice on the creation of complimentary policy documents.
Development & Infrastructure
- Provision of advice on and submission of DA's.
- Liaison pre and post submission with relevant government agencies.
- Provision of advice on Part 3A approvals for major and critical infrastructure projects.
- Peer Reviews.
Expert Court Testimony
- Advice of likelihood of success in Land and Environment Court.
- Provision of evidence in all planning matters including:
- Class 1, 2 & 3
Government Advice/Projects & Outsourcing
- Provision of advice to State and Local government on planning matters - statutory, strategic, procedural, policy and organisational.
- Project work
- LEP/DCP/Strategic Plans
- S94 Plans
- Structure Plans
- Organisational Reviews.
- Independent application and project reviews.
- Peer Reviews
- Recruitment panels.
- Panel members
- S118 Panels